1. Explaining to the it-section how that virus got onto my work computer
2. Explaining to my boss why I'm clapping at random intervals
3. Seeing AB's nostrils appear and disappear as the pixels on the screen adjust to the camera zooming
4. The stream being cut off as the comentator says "he's in the air, it's going t-"
5. Chatting with Rahul who thinks I'm very pretty (he can tell by my screen name)
6. Improving my Hindi/Urdu, and broadening my cultural knowledge (it's mostly Indian and Pakistani channels I've been able to find)
7. Seeing that they have a "cure for worries" in Pakistan (it's a dandruff-shampoo)
8. Learning that an extrordinary amount of cricketers have dandruff (it must be the helmets)
9. A numb rear end from sitting in my kitchen with the computer (where the wireless reception is best)
10. Porn pop-ups in the middle of Morne's run-up
My blog is named "cricket fan in exile" because as an inhabitant of Norway, I was forced onto the internett to find people to talk about cricket with. Now this is not all bad (virtual people don't smell as bad as real ones), but parts of this blog will be ranting about the joys of being surrounded by people who confuse cricket with polo, and the things I go through to get my cricket fix!